General terms and conditions
1. Scope of application
1.1 The following GTC applies to all orders placed via our online store.
1.2 Our online store is aimed exclusively at consumers. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his commercial or independent professional activity.
1.3 The GTC shall apply in the version valid at the time of the conclusion of the contract.
1.4 Individual agreements of the contracting parties that deviate from these GTCs shall take precedence over these GTCs if they have been agreed upon in writing. This also applies to the cancellation of the written form.
1.5 Special provisions within the scope of these GTC shall have priority if they contradict the general provisions of these GTC.
2. Contracting party, conclusion of the contract, correction possibilities, change of the GTCs
2.2 The contract is concluded with the
Holsteinischer Kamp 37
2.2 The presentation of our product range in our online store does not constitute a legally binding offer within the meaning of §§ 145 ff BGB, but a non-binding online catalog. You can add products and downloads to the shopping cart without obligation. You can make corrections at any time in the ordering process before sending the order. You place a binding order for the products and downloads in the shopping cart by clicking the order button (‚buy‘). Immediately after sending the order, you will receive another confirmation by e-mail.
2.3 When a contract with us is concluded depends on the payment method you choose:
– for downloads: with your click on the order button and provision of the download by us.
b) Direct debit (SEPA direct debit):
– for downloads: with your click on the order button and provision of the download by us.
c) prepayment: with your click on the order button and sending of the prepayment request with bank details to you by us
d) Credit card: with your click on the order button
e) PayPal: with your click on the order button
2.4 If we cannot accept your offer, you will be informed that the product is not available instead of accepting the order. Any payments you have already made will be refunded immediately.
2.5 We conclude contracts in German as well as English.
2.6 We do not store the text of the contract. You will receive your order data and these general terms and conditions by e-mail. Under „My Account“ you can view the contract text, i.e. the order data, at any time. Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of the order data.
2.7 The contract text is not stored by the seller after the conclusion of the contract, so it is not accessible to the customer.
2.8 getitdone reserves the right to adapt these GTC, if this seems necessary to protect the legitimate interests of getitdone, is not unreasonable for the contracting parties and they are not disadvantaged by this against good faith. getitdone shall consider changes as reasonable, which (i) are only advantageous for the contracting party, (ii) are necessary due to purely technical changes, (iii) are necessary due to a change in the applicable laws, (iv) are necessary due to a court decision or a decision of the authorities or (v) if getitdone introduces additional services, services or service elements, which require a service description in the GTC. For this purpose, getitdone shall inform the users about the changes in text form at least six weeks before the new terms and conditions come into effect. The contracting parties have the possibility to object to the changes. In this case, both parties have an extraordinary right of termination. If no objection is made, the changes shall be deemed approved six weeks after receipt of the notification. getitdone shall inform the contractual partners in the notification about the right to object and the effect of silence. Legal rights of termination remain unaffected.
3. Delivery conditions
3.1 We deliver free of shipping costs within Germany.
3.2 The delivery of goods is made by shipping to the delivery address specified by the customer, unless otherwise agreed. The delivery address specified in the Seller’s order processing shall be decisive in the processing of the transaction.
3.3 If the delivery of the goods fails for reasons for which the Customer is responsible, the Customer shall bear the reasonable costs incurred by the Seller as a result. This shall not apply with regard to the costs for the return shipment if the customer effectively exercises its right of revocation. In the event of an effective exercise of the right of revocation by the Customer, the provision made in this respect in the Seller’s revocation instructions shall apply to the return costs.
3.4 The Seller reserves the right to withdraw from the contract in the event of incorrect or improper self-delivery. This shall only apply in the event that the Seller is not responsible for the non-delivery and the Seller has, with due diligence, concluded a specific covering transaction with the supplier. The Seller shall make all reasonable efforts to procure the goods. In case of non-availability or only partial availability of the goods, the customer will be informed immediately and the consideration will be refunded without delay.
3.5 Unfortunately, self-collection of the goods is not possible.
3.6 We do not deliver to packing stations.
In our store, the following payment methods are generally available to you:
– Credit card In the ordering process you enter your credit card details. Your card will be charged immediately after submitting the order.
– SEPA direct debit When placing your order, you give us a SEPA direct debit mandate. We will inform you about the date of the account debit at least one bank business day in advance (so-called prenotification). A bank business day is any working day with the exception of Saturdays, national public holidays and the 24th and 31st of December each year. The account will be debited before the goods are shipped.
– PayPal To pay the invoice amount via the payment service provider PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg („PayPal“), you must be registered with PayPal, legitimize yourself with your access data and confirm the payment instruction. The payment transaction is carried out by PayPal immediately after placing the order. You will receive further instructions in the order process. PayPal may offer registered PayPal customers selected according to its own criteria additional payment modalities in the customer account. However, we have no influence on the offer of these modalities; further individually offered payment modalities affect your legal relationship with PayPal. You can find more information about this in your PayPal account.
– Sofort by Klarna In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via the payment service provider Sofort GmbH, Theresienhöhe 12, 80339 Munich, you must have a bank account activated for online banking, identify yourself accordingly and confirm the payment instruction. Your account will be debited immediately after placing the order. You will receive further instructions in the order process.
– Google Pay In order to pay the invoice amount via the payment service provider Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland („Google“), you must be registered with Google, have activated the Google Pay function, legitimize yourself with your access data and confirm the payment instruction. The payment transaction will be carried out immediately after placing the order. You will receive further instructions during the order process.
– Apple Pay In order to pay the invoice amount via the payment service provider Apple Inc, One Apple Park Way, Cupertino, CA 95014, USA („Apple“), you must use the „Safari“ browser, be registered with Apple, have activated the Apple Pay function, legitimize yourself with your access data and confirm the payment instruction. The payment transaction is carried out immediately after placing the order. You will receive further instructions in the order process.
– giropay / paydirekt In cooperation with the payment service provider paydirekt GmbH, Stephanstr. 14-16, 60313 Frankfurt a. M („giropay“ or „paydirekt“) we offer the payment methods giropay and paydirekt. giropay In order to pay the invoice amount via giropay, you must have a bank account activated for online banking, identify yourself accordingly and confirm the payment instruction. Your account will be debited immediately after placing the order. You will receive further information in the order process. paydirekt To be able to pay the invoice amount via paydirekt, you must have a bank account activated for online banking, be registered with paydirekt, legitimize yourself with your access data and confirm the payment instruction.
– Klarna In cooperation with the payment service provider Klarna Bank AB (publ.), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden („Klarna“) we offer you the following payment options. Payment via Klarna is only available to consumers. Unless otherwise provided below, payment via Klarna requires a successful address and credit check and is made directly to Klarna. You will receive further instructions with the respective payment option and in the order process.
– Purchase on account via Klarna The invoice amount is due 14 days after shipment of the goods and receipt of the invoice.
– Klarna credit card You enter your credit card details in the order process. Your card will be charged by Klarna immediately after placing the order. An address and creditworthiness check does not take place.
– Klarna direct debit You give Klarna a SEPA direct debit mandate. Klarna will inform you about the date of the debit (so-called prenotification). The account will be debited after the goods have been shipped.
– Installment purchase via Klarna You can pay the invoice amount in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount. The amount of minimum installment is 6.95 euros.
5. Retention of title
5. 1 The goods remain our property until full payment.
5. 2 The seller does not provide the customer with ownership of eBooks and audio files. The customer acquires a simple, non-transferable right, revocable before full payment of the agreed remuneration, to use the title offered for personal use.
5.3 The content of eBooks and audio files may not be changed by the customer in terms of content or editing, subject to deviating mandatory legal regulations.
6. Warranty and guarantees
6.1 Liability for defects The statutory liability for defects applies.
6.2 Warranties and customer service Information on any applicable additional warranties and their exact terms and conditions can be found with the product and on special information pages in the online store.
6.3 Warranty for digital products or products with digital content: If a defect has become apparent within the limitation period, the limitation period shall commence no earlier than two months after the date on which the defect first became apparent.
7. 1 We exclude liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty insofar as
a) this does not concern guarantees or obligations essential to the contract, i.e. obligations whose fulfillment is essential to the proper performance of the contract and on whose fulfillment the contractual partner regularly relies and may rely,
b) it does not concern damages from the injury of the life, the body or the health,
c) claims under the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
7.2 In the event of a breach of material contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which is a prerequisite for the proper performance of the contract and compliance with which the contractual partner may regularly rely on (cardinal obligations) due to slight negligence on our part, on the part of our legal representatives or vicarious agents, the amount of liability shall be limited to the damage foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract, the occurrence of which must typically be expected. Otherwise, claims for damages shall be excluded.
7.3 The same shall apply to breaches of duty by our legal representatives or our vicarious agents.
8. Dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
In this context, we are legally obliged to refer you to our e-mail address. This is: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are not obliged or willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
9. Final provisions
9.1 There are no verbal or written collateral agreements.
9.2 Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions or of the concluded contract be or become invalid in whole or in part, the remainder of the contract shall remain valid. The invalid provision shall be replaced by the statutory provision.
9.3 German law shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
End of the GTC.